This is a carousel with 4 slides. This element shows slides, one at a time, that you can navigate using the Next and Previous Buttons.
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 3 ounces Chopin Potato Vodka
- 1 tablespoon spiced pumpkin purée
- 1 ounce cinnamon clove brown sugar simple syrup
- Crushed graham crackers and brown sugar rim
- Cinnamon clove brown sugar simple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
Bobbing for Apples
- 1 ½ ounces Dorda Sea Salt Caramel Liqueur
- 3 ounces warm apple cider
- 3 ounces cloudy apple juice
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
- 1½ ounces Chopin Potato Vodka
- 1 ounce mulled cranberry juice*
- ¼ ounce lemon juice
- Dash of Cointreau
Calling All Cocktail Curators!
Show us how you taste the difference with a cocktail recipe that’s worth a thousand sips.